The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medical update........Hon took me to my Orthp appt yesterday...He said I'm off non weight bearing status and I can put weight on my rt foot again.Glory Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like jumping in the Boss right now,and going for a good ride but my rt knee is still bad and holding me back............there's light coming in at the end of the tunnel now.and also the sound of a Boss..

Last edited:
I can't resist posting again today about what a glorious Saturday morning this is........Bright sun, temps rising in the 60's and I'm around with my Hon to see it!!!!!!!!!!!...Son said He'd be around later to mow the lawn (for the first time this yr). I hope He brings the Boys!!!!!!!!!!!...............Pizza on Me later...........if this all pans out!!!!!!!!!..............rain tomorrow so this is the day to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Last edited:
Great Saturday Afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!...........Son by with the boys!!!!!!!!!...He mowed the lawn, trimmed the front stairs bushes and gave us the best Berritos I ever tasted....Steak foe me and chicken for Hon...........He had a Vegan............I watched John Wick 4 on TV during the afternoon.............I like the John Wick role........the Boss 429 in 1 and 2 has nothing to do with it..He takes a lickin and keeps on tickin and kickin A$$...............much like a lot of you TMO racers...........1714866156861.jpeg The only sad thing is his tombstone appears at the end of the movie.........Hollywood may fix that, I hope................

TMO Supporting Vendors