• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

minimal mod success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Your wife called my wife and she told her it was a TSB for safety. My wife does not know what a TSB is, figures your wife does not either, but after 46 years of marriage it is my go to comment. So, you are safe and I am pretty sure there are a few more TSBs for mod changes coming in your near future.

Your wife called my wife and she told her it was a TSB for safety. My wife does not know what a TSB is, figures your wife does not either, but after 46 years of marriage it is my go to comment. So, you are safe and I am pretty sure there are a few more TSBs for mod changes coming in your near future.

we have a lot of construction around us right now and i could really feel the car wander on the mismatch half done roads.
went for a long drive last night, now she's 100% golden. its ridiculous how confident the car feels now.

I think the base cars don't have the wandering problem because they have enough sidewall for the tire to soak up the imperfections.
our 21 explorer has probably the same bushing and its fine because it just has 18's and truck tires.

i have no clue why ford didn't put these bushings in all the performance focused variants but im sure a bean counter has something to do with it.

Leave the new FP bushings in the freezer for 3 or 4 days prior to install.

Use a $hit-ton of hair spray on the knuckle (receptacle) and bushing during install.

Makes it a lot easier.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel